This will show you how to quickly add an Agenda to your site
Video Walk Through for Uploading your Agenda
Steps to Upload a New Agenda
- Login to the Dashboard at http://dashboard.townweb.com/#/
You’ll need to know your website’s URL, your username, and your password.
- The top-left quadrant has the four main areas for posting new information to your website. Click on the button called Upload Minutes/Agendas, a pop-up window will appear.
- Enter a Meeting Name. You can write anything here, but most towns will use the same name for all similar meetings. Therefore the best practice is to write something like
Town Board Meeting
Regular Town Board Meeting
- Click on the Date field to select a date for the meeting. Note that you should select the date in which the meeting will take place (not the date of today, unless of course the meeting is taking place today)
- Select the Category from the drop-down list. This will typically be something like Town Board.
- You can click on the part for Agendas > Upload Document to find your file and upload it to the server
- If everything looks good, you can click Save Meeting Repository. The new agenda will be posted to your Agendas/Minutes page with a new entry based on the Category and Date.
— — — — — — — — — — — —
- You can also upload a PDF file of your Agenda Packet
- You can also add some text to the Notes section. Some ideas could be the meeting location, meeting start time, etc.