This is a walk through about adding a new event to your calendar.
Written by Dustin Overbeck
Here is a video that is less than 1 minute showing how to update your calendar:
Here is a Step by Step Walkthrough of Adding an Event to your Calendar
- Make sure you are logged into your Dashboard
- Click on Create Event
- Type in an Event Name. Most towns might type in “Regular Board Meeting” or whatever is relevant
- Select the correct Category from the dropdown box
- In the Description field you can enter something relevant. Many will post some details about the event, such as the venue.
- The select the Date from the event should start.
- Next change the Time for the start of the event. If there is no actual start time, you can tick the box All Day, which indicates that the event is an all day even.
- Next you can select the Event Ends date. By default it will show you the same date you selected from the Event Start Date.
- Then also select the Event End Time
- If everything looks good, select Save event!