Video Walk Through for Attaching your Minutes when an Agenda was already added
Steps to Upload a Minutes
- Login to the Dashboard at http://dashboard.townweb.com/#/ You’ll need to know your website’s URL, your username, and your password.
- The top-middle quadrant is called Requires Your Attention. This shows the list of Agendas that do not have any Minutes connected to it. This is your little “Artificial Intelligence” section that helps you do your job faster and better.
3. All you need to do is look at the Missing Document column and click on the link Click to Upload. You will see a pop-up window.
Just go to the Meeting Minutes area and upload the PDF minutes
If everything looks good, you can click Save Meeting Repository. The newly attached Minutes will be posted to your Agendas/Minutes page and connected to the Agenda that is already entered.
— — — — — — — — — — — —
- If you have video recordings of your meetings and have them uploaded to a service like YouTube of Vimeo, you can paste in the video’s URL at the YouTube URL field.
- If you have an audio recording of your meeting, you could upload them to SoundCloud and paste in the URL of the meeting in the field called SoundCloud URL